Colour Mirrors Colour Practitioner Course
The Positivity Centre, Nashdom Lane, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 8NJ
Course spread over 4 parts
3 x 2 days / 1 x 3 days
10am until 5pm ~ see costs below
* * * * * * *
“The weekend was awesome – thanks! I know more and more this is my calling!”
Experience this wonderful opportunity to transform and build your colour knowledge on this Colour Mirrors Colour Practitioner Course.
You are not obligated to be a Colour Practitioner at the end of the course, nor do you have to hold stocks of colour bottles etc.
Because this is your colour journey, it’s entirely up to you what you do with your colour knowledge.
You might set up a new colour business or perhaps incorporate colour into your current business.
On the other hand, you may use the course as a very deep transformational process only, which it certainly is.
So, to attend this Colour Mirrors Colour Practitioner Course, you will already have completed the Colour Mirrors Expansion Through Colour Workshop. Here you will have experienced the speed and power of this lovely colour system already.
Are you ready for a huge transformation in your life?
- Make changes and open to new possibilities as you observe and feel how colour can be used to improve any area of your life. Develop your personal, work, business, finance and relationships for the better.
- Furthermore, you will feel the strengthened connection with your Inner Self; hence achieving more inner peace, flow and abundance in your life.
- As you do this, valuable insights about yourself arise as you connect with and remember the colours.
“Thank you so much for such a transformational weekend, which I thoroughly enjoyed.”
A deeper integration of colour means a more successful Colour Practitioner
- Experience 19 colours over 4 weekends, with each section of the course being generally one month apart (this may vary).
- You will get the opportunity to really integrate them at a deep level and really feel them.
- Integrate the colours more effectively by engaging in your own home time exploration also.
- As a result, you get a deeper connection with each colour and the information that each colour carries.
- Your deep understanding and knowledge will then stand you in good stead to work as a successful Colour Practitioner.
- Utilise the comprehensive course materials to help you keep extensive notes on each colour exploration.
- Use the complementary colour, Chakra and fraction charts to support you in your sessions with your Clients.
- Explore the positives and negative aspects of each colour. Also learn about the psychology and experience each colour for yourself.
- Discover how to do colour readings and sessions with your Clients.
- Experience beautiful colour meditations and receive colour readings too about your own journey.
- Participate in playful colour exercises and activities.
Colour is Fun
- One of the things I love about Colour Mirrors is that you can choose to use your colour knowledge how you wish.
- Integrate your colour knowledge into your existing business or set up a new colour practice. Enjoy the journey you are taken on as you delve into these wonderful colours.
- Experience an increase in your level of consciousness and a different perception within your life.
- Meet other like-minded people to share your journey.
- As your Facilitator, I will draw your colour knowledge to the surface and help you remember what you already know!
“Thank you – I really enjoyed it, it was great to laugh, and I have been feeling so much lighter.”
- Release old limiting beliefs / emotions and patterns from your cellular memory and gain amazing insights.
Another Opportunity to Transform
- Enjoy the additional day at the end of the course. Explore ways in which you might integrate colour into your business.
- Discuss and explore how to set up as a Colour Practitioner from scratch and the practicalities of that.
- Enjoy the further business and personal development on the final day.
- Once the course has been fully completed, you will be awarded with your Colour Practitioner certificate. You can then start practising straight away if you wish.
“Thank you for an amazing weekend. What a difference and I think what I am learning is to understand that some of my reactions/thoughts/fears/responses are old patterning.. and not ME!”
- So make positive changes in your life and further your interest in colour.
- People who have attended this course have absolutely loved it and it’s changed their lives. You certainly won’t be wearing black any more if you wear it a lot now!
- Fee for parts 1-3 is £300 (incl. Vat) per 2 day session (£50 deposit for each part). Part 4 fee is £420 (incl. Vat) for the 3 day session (£75 deposit).
- One to one Colour Mirrors Colour Practitioner tutoring is available on a one to one basis for an additional fee. Please contact me for further details on the number below.
- Your colour journey doesn’t end after the Colour Practitioner Course. Colour is infinite. For example there is lots to explore on the the Colour Mirrors Additional Colour or Colour Mirrors Colour & Numerology Course. You might even consider doing the Colour Mirrors Colour Teacher Course, where you can train your own Colour Practitioners.
- Reap the benefits of this amazing journey into colour.
Contact me on the details below for more information or click Calendar of Events below.