What is EFT?
- EFT stands for “Emotional Freedom Techniques” and is also known as “Tapping” or “Meridian Tapping”.
- EFT is a fast, effective tool and is non evasive too.
- It’s just like acu
- puncture but without the needles!
- When you use EFT, experience the speed and effectiveness of this technique. It can literally transform your life.
- So feel the powerful release of blocked energy (negative beliefs and emotions).
- Experience feeling more free and happier than you felt before.
- Therefore, have a better life experience and a life based on joy!
“I am amazed by the powerfulness of the changes you experience in a short space of time with the EFT technique. I have nothing but positive things to say about what EFT can do to change your energy, outlook and ultimately your life”.
Your EFT session – be guided and supported as we explore together
- Feel the powerful results in your session with me as we explore whatever issue or goal you wish to address.
- For example, you might hold a negative belief like “I can’t do this” or perhaps “I don’t deserve more money” or “I’m not good enough”.
- These negative beliefs sit in your subconscious and they are active all the time without you realising.
- So use EFT to neutralise and release these old beliefs that only hold you back.
- Then notice the difference as you tap out old feelings in relationships, work, stress or any problem area in your life.
- Use it anywhere, any time for powerful changes.
Feeling great as you release the past
- So in the EFT session, we locate your negative beliefs / emotions that are trapped in the body together.
- Then we tap them out to remove the charge and intensity.
- As you let go of past events, situations, emotions you do so with ease and grace.
- Gain amazing insights when you learn where the feeling / emotion / belief came from in the first place.
- Feel better about the situation and see it from a different perspective, so there is no need to visit it again.
- Then as you release these blocks, start manifesting a great life experience, gaining spiritual insights at the same time.
This is what I love about EFT
- You access and acknowledge how you felt at the time.
- Then you allow yourself to accept your experience.
- Honour yourself for going through those experiences.
- Finally, you choose to let them go.
- As you do so, connect with the lovely feeling of relief and freedom from the past.
“Priscilla really understands this technique and will help you to achieve results whether during her consultations or afterwards on your own. Priscilla gives you inspiration, as she really cares about making a difference if you really want to as well”.
- So learn this simple technique in your EFT session.
- Gain insights like never before.
- Use EFT at home by yourself.
- Begin to use it as a “fun technique”.
- Experience the benefits at any age. Whether you are 93 or 6 years old, use EFT to free yourself.
- Gain more knowledge and advice in the session to fine tune the technique to get better results at home.
This technique really does CHANGE LIVES!
Contact me now on the details below to find out how it can change yours!
In your EFT session, you will be working with an Accredited and Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Accredited, Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques). Accredited means I’ve demonstrated I work to a high standard.
- Listed on the AAMET website www.aamet.org.
- Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner EFTMRA
Would you like to be trained in EFT as a Practitioner?
- Also AAMET Accredited Certified Master EFT Trainer – EFT Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- In addition, EFTMRA Certified EFT Trainer – Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Anyone who trains with me as a Practitioner will also be trained to Accredited standard if trained through AAMET. Alternatively through EFTMRA, as a Certified EFT Practitioner.
See here for more details about My EFT training courses